Kenwyn: +65-97223997

Work Permit for FDW: notify MOM

You need to notify MOM of changes during your foreign domestic worker’s employment, including changes in residential address and worker’s passport details, worker’s pregnancy, missing worker, death of a worker or provide a reference for your worker.

Click here For More Info

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *